Sunday, February 5, 2012

Easy Valentine Scrapbook Paper Wreath

 Looking for an easy and festive Valentine project?  This is for you!  I just used some scrapbook paper, my handy glue dots, and hemp jewelry twine for hanging.

Some of my favorite print papers:  Hello Sunshine designs, and Lily Bee Design papers were the ones I went for this project.

I used Friskar's paper cutter...you don't need a fancy one for this.

Use glue dot to secure ribbon or twine for hanging.
 Cut 12 strips that are 2in X 11in.  You will want to fold this each in half.  Using 2 glue dots on the crease at the top of the heart, and one dot for the bottom.

Then you use a glue dot on the side of each heart to connect to consecutive hearts.  12 hearts should do it.  I cut (by accident) 2 smaller hearts, so I used them inside the middle of the wreath!

And like that, you have a fun, easy, inexpensive Valentine wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment